ARE YOU READY?
The ATT Contract expires in 30 pay days
ATT has a plan in place:
- Changing work groups and creating division within Union membership
- Excessive discipline and intimidation from ever evolving productivity/tech expectation evaluation
- Deregulation at a state and national level to break apart the Bell system public trust
- Increased contracting out of Union work
The Union can only be strong when we work together. Our plan is:
- Encourage members to save at least $100 a payday in case we have to go on strike
- Increase participation at membership meetings and Union committee
- Give the Union feedback about how we are representing you
BE READY TO STAND STRONG IN 2014!!
Attention Mobility Employees:
Are you sitting down? Because I’ve got some pretty big news:
After years of negotiating, CWA has finally come to an agreement with AT&T
that means our members will — for the first time — be able to enjoy some
relief from standing the entire work day.
AT&T has agreed to redesign stores with learning tables that give customers
and employees the option to sit down. And the settlement requires AT&T to
pay $7 million to all employees — that’s $250 per person, once the judge in
California approves the settlement.
We will post more information as it is made available concerning this matter.
Cathy Mason-Vallance – President
Jay Walther – Vice President
Glen Skeen – Treasurer
Next Union Meeting: March 12, 2014