Attention CWA/AT&T Core Members
2014 Annual Enrollment Information
Active Employee Annual Enrollment for 2015 benefits is from October 13th at 7a.m. to October 24th at 7p.m. Central Time
Enrollment Service Center is 1-877-722-0020 to enroll by telephone
From work, go to onestop.web.att.com > “Your Health Matters” > “Your Health Matters Portal/AT&T Benefits Center” under “Tools & Resources” on the right side of the page. Then, under “My Quick Links,” click “Visit AT&T Benefits Center.”
Attention CWA 4320 Members:
When news breaks, you want to know about it. And know what’s coming next.
The new CWA Movement Builder App for iPhone® and Android™ is now available. Download it today to receive updates about CWA rallies and event, chances to grow your union, and get breaking news.
More information: cwa-union.org/app-info
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Brittney (Byford) Russell (19), a Union sister in Dallas, TX Local 6215. She was involved in a fatal car accident on Monday driving home from work after 1am. It was her first day in the field as a U-Verse Wire Technician
ARE YOU READY?
The ATT Contract expires in 11 pay days
ATT has a plan in place:
- Changing work groups and creating division within Union membership
- Excessive discipline and intimidation from ever evolving productivity/tech expectation evaluation
- Deregulation at a state and national level to break apart the Bell system public trust
- Increased contracting out of Union work
The Union can only be strong when we work together. Our plan is:
- Encourage members to save at least $100 a payday in case we have to go on strike
- Increase participation at membership meetings and Union committee
- Give the Union feedback about how we are representing you
BE READY TO STAND STRONG IN 2014!!
Cathy Mason-Vallance – President
Jay Walther – Vice President
Glen Skeen – Treasurer
Next Union Meeting: November 5, 2014